Pac Audio iSimple 751 CarConnect
Designed for use with select Toyota, Honda and General Motors applications, the CarConnect links a user’s smart device to their vehicle’s factory radio via Bluetooth for safe, hands-free calling and high-quality, full-stereo audio streaming. Even more, the CarConnect integrates with the vehicle’s OEM steering wheel controls so the driver can control music playback and answer calls from their steering wheel. The CarConnect is an application-specific kit that comes complete with a radio input module; noise-cancelling microphone; application specific harness for Toyota (ISTY751), Honda (ISHD751) or GM (ISGM751).
This device is vehicle specific. Please contact us to check for compabiity with your vehicle. Please have your vehicle year, make, and model.
- Add Bluetooth for handsfree calling or music streaming
- Works with select factory stereo systems
- Toyota Compatibility note: Radio must have an "AM-SAT" "DISC" or "CD" button to be compatible. 2012+ vehicles equipped with a non-navigation touchscreen radio are also compatible. 2012+ Camry & Prius equipped with factory navigation radios are not compatible
- Honda Compatibility note: Radio must be equipped with an XM, SAT, AUX or CD button. Radios equipped with a “CDL” button are not compatible. 2008+ Acura TL, MDX & RDX equipped with XM Nav-Trafficis not compatible
- GM Compatibility note: Vehicle must be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio. Radio must be equipped with a "CAT" + "Band" button combination or "XM" button to be compatible. 2012+ Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado Suburban, Tahoe & Yukon vehicles equipped with a navigation radio are not compatible