Audison Bit One
Audison's Bit One is a multi-function digital processor capable of interfacing with any analog and/or digital source, turning any ordinary system into one with very high-level performance. Despite its compact size, the bit One is equipped with a powerful, latest generation 266 MHz / 32 bit floating point DSP microprocessor, working in real time on all the functions of the most complete systems. This processor can be used to tune the ultimate sound quality system or to integrate into factory sound systems where complex configurations can seem limiting.
- External controller included
- 8 Channel input/output
- Crossovers: 12/24/36/48dB Linkwitz,6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48dB Butterworth,
- Full / HiPass /LowPass/BandPass
- Time Alignment Delay: 0 ÷ 22 ms in 0,02 ms steps
- Max Output Levels: 4 V RMS